[code][/code]

The last film you saw, and was it any good?

For the discussing all things audio and visual.. .
ALXAndy
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Re: The last film you saw, and was it any good?

Post #76 by ALXAndy » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Well bugger me !

Have had Cabin Fever 3 in my Sky list for ages now. I wasn't sure about it, given it's a low rent movie. I wanted to see it though 'cause it has Sean Astin in it (Mikey from The Goonies).

It was great ! There were a couple of silly scenes but for the most part I really enjoyed it. It was basically like Dead Island only in film. It's not a zombie flick, more of a epidemic skin rotting infection. Good though !

Then after that we watched R.I.P.D. Was ok. A fun romp but overly very silly yet tried to be serious at times.

Alienware Area 51 2014.

Bigmender
Corporal
Corporal

Post #77 by Bigmender » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:54 pm

watched the sphere and deep impact early hrs of the morning 1 after another both old S*** cheesy films but sometimes i like watching a S*** film which makes no sense at all lol
2 films i have watched recently that i give both 5/5 for is Guardians of the Galaxy (best marvel film so far) and The butler. If you not watched them then you really should
Intel I7-4790k @4.4 ghz
Asus Maximus 6 Extreme Z87
XFX AMD RADEON FURY X
NZXT phantom enthusiast case - white

OverFienD
El Presidente
El Presidente

Post #78 by OverFienD » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Watched Deadpool last night with the wife. Knowing the other half had no clue who Deadpool was,and what he was about. She was going into the film with her eyes wide open. We came out of the cinema saying the same thing, it was nice to have a superhero movie made for Adults(Sex,Lots of funny bits,over the top gore plus taking the piss out of other so called superhero movies) I give it a 8/10
i7-4790k//MSI Z97 MPOWER
8GB G-Skill DDR3-2666//R9 290 Windforce OC

CPU-i3 4130 @3.4//Asrock H81M-ITX
Case-Coolermaster 120
//PNY Geforce 460 GTX 1GB
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971927155/

Idleman
Private
Private

Post #79 by Idleman » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:03 pm

I watched Deadpool last night, thought it was a little disappointing, if I'm honest. The best lines and funniest parts I had already seen in the trailers. I actually looked forward to this, but it did'nt really live up to the hype.

Return to “The AV Lounge”