Go and Register NOW!
Created this in order to help manage the races, keep a log of faces and make Nathan's life easier. Anyone can register and moderators can update and edit settings.
List of features as of 30th May -
- List of registered users, when their last race was, total points accumulated from all races, user emails show to moderators only (for security)
- Users can edit their profile, change their password, reset their password, etc
- Points System allowing any number of race positions and points to be created
- Cars system allowing any number of car or car classes to be created
- Tracks system allowing any number of tracks to be created
Tournaments (the fun stuff)
- Moderators can create and edit tournaments. Currently they are set to one tournament per month per year. Points for pole position and fastest lap can be added if required.
- Each tournament can have as many races as required. When creating a race, the website can (and by default will) select a random car and track from the lists above
- Each race can be edited to allow the recording of final race positions, which user had the fastest lap and which user had pole position.
- A race's fastest lap time can be recorded and will be shown on the tracks list for e-penis purposes
- Should a race or a tournament not go ahead, they can be deleted as and when
- New race notifications are sent to each registered user by email listing the date, time, car and track.
Suggestions & Ideas
- Add a weather system so races can have a random weather option generated
- Add user's favourite car and track to potentially improve car and track picking when creating a race