[code][/code]

Assassin’s Creed Rogue

Console gaming discussions. (No PC gaming talk)
nashathedog
Corporal
Corporal

Assassin’s Creed Rogue

Post #1 by nashathedog » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:49 am

Assassin’s Creed Rogue Cinematic Announcement Trailer [US]

[youtube]IoOsv0FBpaU[/youtube]

Rewind Theater

[youtube]9O4awrv9DIY[/youtube]

Have you ever played STALKER Call of Pripyat? Did you like it? If so why not try some mods that are available including total rebuilds with new maps and storylines, Here's a link to a selection of All-in-one's, Feel free to visit and maybe try a mod or two. http://www.moddb.com/mods/translations

Gregster
Captain
Captain

Re: Assassin’s Creed Rogue

Post #2 by Gregster » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:12 pm

looking forward to this. Reading up on this earlier and apparently, the PS4 won't be able to output this game at 1080P 60fps. I hope this doesn't have a bearing on us PC gamers.
3930K @ 4.625 - Tri SLI Titans - RIVF - 16GB Avexir 2133Mhz
EVGA 1300W G2 - XSPC H2 case - Fully water cooled with EK/XSPC
Asus ROG Swift Monitor - Logitech G19/G502/G25 peripherals

nashathedog
Corporal
Corporal

Post #3 by nashathedog » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:41 pm

Gregster wrote:looking forward to this. Reading up on this earlier and apparently, the PS4 won't be able to output this game at 1080P 60fps. I hope this doesn't have a bearing on us PC gamers.

I thought this was only last gen, I read it was not available for new gen or pc which was why I never put it in the other section, If I'm wrong that's good news.
Have you ever played STALKER Call of Pripyat? Did you like it? If so why not try some mods that are available including total rebuilds with new maps and storylines, Here's a link to a selection of All-in-one's, Feel free to visit and maybe try a mod or two. http://www.moddb.com/mods/translations

nashathedog
Corporal
Corporal

Assassin’s Creed Rogue

Post #4 by nashathedog » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:19 pm

River Valley Walkthrough

[youtube]Je4Ty8c0c28[/youtube]

Ezikkiel
Corporal
Corporal

Post #5 by Ezikkiel » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:47 am

I absolutely love the AC series I have them all so far. Once i become a fully powered PC gamer I hope my laptop with be good enough to run the Creeds! With each new instalment we get further on in time. I would like to see if we play guy fawkes at one point? what would happen in a current ac or even a future one :)
Intel i5-6400 @3.2, Gigabyte Z170 Gaming K3, 8GB DDR4 2133MHz, GTX 970 4GB, 120GB Samsung 850 SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, Aerocool 80 PLUS 500W PSU, Windows 10 64-Bit All wrapped in a Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 Black&Red Case.

Return to “Console Gaming”